And it’s an impact that we share together. You see, every time you purchase a book, a session or a program from Balance Central – we make sure something magical happens in our world. It means that the giving cycle is continuous and that together we make amazing things happen.
B1G1 is a community of global businesses who give to create a positive difference one micro impact at a time – and you are part of that community.
Where Balance Central makes an Impact because of You!
• Unlock Your Power Program provides Employment for an Indigenous Trainer
• Self Nourishment Program provides Nourishing Breakfasts for Students
• Clarity Session provides Bricks to Build Classrooms
• Balances for Business Package provides Business Training for Women
• Single Session provides access to Life-Saving Clean Water
• Purchasing a Book gives Orphaned/At Risk Kids access to School Books
Better business, Better life, Better world
Thirty-four extraordinary entrepreneurs, business thinkers and philanthropists from around the world share the key advice they give to their grandchildren to help them build better businesses, enjoy better lives and make the world a better place.
It’s advice really that is worth getting, because between them they have:
- Advised governments
- Served customers ranging from one man band start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
- Won national and international awards and acclaim
- Written 38 other books
- Been featured by Forbes, Inc, The New York Times, CNN and the BBC.
And in this book they give you:
- The most important business, life and world lessons there are to learn – lessons that have taken 34 extraordinary people 34 lifetimes to learn
- The insights that will make things better for you, your family and everyone
- The shortcuts that make it easier - and the pitfalls to avoid.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT IT
‘A powerful masterpiece. Could easily rival some of the great management books of our time.’
Mark Lloydbottom - Author, international speaker and creator of IMPACT for Accountants
‘A book that I feel really does have the power to change millions of lives.’