Thirty-four extraordinary entrepreneurs, business thinkers and philanthropists from around the world share the key advice they give to their grandchildren to help them build better businesses, enjoy better lives and make the world a better place.
It’s advice really that is worth getting, because between them they have:
- Advised governments
- Served customers ranging from one man band start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
- Won national and international awards and acclaim
- Written 38 other books
- Been featured by Forbes, Inc, The New York Times, CNN and the BBC.
And in this book they give you:
- The most important business, life and world lessons there are to learn – lessons that have taken 34 extraordinary people 34 lifetimes to learn
- The insights that will make things better for you, your family and everyone
- The shortcuts that make it easier – and the pitfalls to avoid.
Every Book purchased gives Orphaned/At Risk Kids access to school books through B1G1